What to expect at Serenity at Alert Level 2 15 Sep 2021
- When you arrive at the clinic, please park and wait in your car or in the carpark until your therapist calls or waves you into the clinic. The clinic door will be locked.
- Please sign in on the Covid tracing app (which will be on the door).
- Your therapist will be in the appropriate PPE gear for your treatment.
- As it is now mandatory to wear a face mask please be wearing one when you arrive.
- We will ask you to wash or sanitise your hands as you enter then will be shown to your treatment room.
- You will be asked to place all of your clothes and other belongings on the chair (which will be wiped with anti-bacterial spray afterwards). If you feel more comfortable, please bring your own bag to place your clothes in while on the treatment table.
- We will continue with our usual hygiene practices associated with massage, including regular changing of all linens between clients as well as using anti-bacterial spray to wipe down all frequently touched surfaces.
- After the treatment, you will be asked to open the door when you are ready. The therapist will return to the room with the eftpos machine to take payment. Re-bookings will be taken in the room as well.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in each treatment room as well as in reception and bathroom, to be used upon leaving.
Clinic hours remain 9.00am - 7.00pm Monday – Thursday, 9.00am - 6.00pm Friday and 10.00am – 5.00pm Saturday.
Online bookings are open now.
We understand everyone will be responding differently to the transition to level 2 and welcome all enquiries. Our main aim is to ensure everyone feels comfortable and safe while looking after the health and wellbeing of our staff and clients. So if you need more clarification or would like to chat to a therapist, please do get in touch.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we get through these uncertain times together.
It is most important to note that: if you are feeling unwell ( any cough, fever, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath) or have recently been in direct contact with anyone who is unwell, please do not come to the clinic. Instead, phone us and reschedule your bookings.
We value your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon.
Keep smiling, we are here for you. ( :