Have you tried a Lithos Rock massage? 4 Aug 2019
Now is your opportunity to experience a totally blissful massage.
The treatment involves the use of heavenly heated rocks to envelope the body in luxurious warmth while being massaged. Sometimes we use some refreshingly cool rocks as an interesting contrast to leave you feeling restored and invigorated. This is an absolutely heavenly experience! Give it a go if you haven't already-I'm sure you won't be disappointed!
Fun facts about Massage Therapy 4 Aug 2019
Did you know…
- Our skin is the largest organ in our body.
- There are approximately 5 million touch receptors in the skin and 3000 on the tip of the finger.
- Each time when we get a massage, our brain receives the sensation because our skin cells send the nerve signal from skin to brain.
- Muscle nerve travels at a speed of 118 metres per second, allowing us to feel everything in an instant.
- Whenever we get touched or when we receive a massage, our body releases endorphins which are natural pain killers.
- Interesting enough, touch is the first feeling that develops in the human body and also the last to fade away.
- When a body receives massage, it instantly gets relaxed and stress levels in body are reduced.