We are back in Alert level 2 28 Feb 2021
Try an Aroma-serene massage with Rose 18 Feb 2021
The year is marching on, why not book yourself in, for an Aroma-serene treatment in March.
Take some time out to restore mind, body and soul.
Try an Aroma-serene massage with Rose - a gentle massage, using high quality essential oils, to boost your wellbeing.
Feel lighter in your step and recharged for the year ahead.
Have you tried a Foot massage 18 Feb 2021
Having your feet massaged is an amazing feeling. Take some time to soothe your sole. Start your relaxation with a heated towel wrapped around your foot. Follow this wih a relaxing and indulgent foot massage which includes applying pressure to certain points on the foot. This will promote circulation and help clear your body and mind. You will leave feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
You can have a foot massage in conjunction with a fully body 90 minutes massage if you would like. Just book a "Bliss Body and Foot Massage".
Alert level 2 changes 14 Feb 2021
As you are no doubt aware we will be in Alert Level 2 for 3 days, from 11.59 Sunday 14th February. This does mean a change of protocol for our clinic.
What can you expect at Serenity in Level 2?
Please DO NOT COME to your appointment if you are unwell with a cough, fever, sneezing and runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath and ring to reschedule.
1. When you arrive at the clinic, please park and wait in your car until the time of your appointment (to avoid people waiting in the reception area). Please come to the back door.
2. We will ask you some brief screening questions before entering the clinic.
3. Your therapist will be wearing a mask. You are invited to bring your own face mask if you would like.
4. You will be asked to wash your hands as you enter the clinic, before coming with the therapist to the room.
5. Your therapist will check with you that your consultation form is up to date and will explain the new protocol in clinic to you.
6. You will be asked to place all of your clothes and other belongings on the chair (which will be wiped with anti-bacterial spray afterwards).
7. After your treatment, you will be asked to open the door when you are ready. The therapist will return to the room with the eftpos machine to take payment and re-booking will be taken in the room as well.
8. Hand sanitiser will be available in each treatment room as well as in reception and bathroom areas, for you to use before leaving.
9. Therapists will be ensuring that all surfaces that are frequently touched are cleaned thoroughly and often with anti-bacterial spray. All linen will be changed (as is our usual process).
We hope that these procedures help to make us all feel safe, so that we can resume with our normal day to day activities again.
Valentines Day 5 Feb 2021