We have re-opened! 14 May 2020
We are so excited to announce that Serenity Massage Therapy has reopened! We have all been missing you so much and are loving being back to massaging again!
Our team has been busy preparing the clinic so that we can provide you with a safe and hygienic environment.
Online bookings are now open or please ring 0277465034.
What can you expect? 14 May 2020
Please ring to RESCHEDULE your appointment if you are unwell with a cough, fever, sneezing and runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath.
1. When you arrive at the clinic, please park and wait at the back door until your therapist calls or waves you into the clinic.
2. Your therapist will be wearing a mask. You are invited to bring your own face mask if you would like.
2. We will ask you some brief screening questions. We will ask you to sign a form with your answers.
3. We will explain the new protocol in the clinic to you.
4. You will be asked to wash your hands on entry to the clinic before coming with the therapist to the room.
5. Your therapist will check with you that your consultation form is up to date.
6. You will be asked to place all of your clothes and other belongings on the chair (which will be wiped with anti-bacterial spray afterwards).
7. After the treatment, you will be asked to open the door when you are ready. The therapist will return to the room with the eftpos machine to take payment and re-booking will be taken in the room as well.
8. Hand sanitiser will be available in each treatment room as well as in reception and bathroom areas, for you to use before leaving.
9. Therapists will be ensuring that all surfaces that are frequently touched are cleaned thoroughly and often with anti-bacterial spray. All linen will be changed (as is our usual process).
We hope that these procedures help to make us all feel safe, so that we can resume with our normal day to day activities again.
Mothers Day 6 May 2020
Mum’s the word! Mothers Day is just around the corner- on Sunday 10th May.
If you are lucky enough to have your Mother in your bubble, give her a special treat on this day! If she is not in your bubble, hopefully you can contact her and send your love and appreciation over the phone or internet.
If you would like to buy her a gift of a beautiful massage experience, send Sue an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the treatment that you would like to gift and to whom. Sue will then send bank account details and will email you a voucher for you to print off. This voucher can send it out directly to your Mum if you are unable to visit her on Mothers Day.
Take care, be kind and stay well.
We are temporarily closed 6 May 2020
We, at Serenity Massage Therapy, are devastated to have to announce that our clinic is now temporarily closed to clients until further notice.
We are following the Govenment guidelines and are looking forward to possibly opening at Level 2 or 1.
Follow our facebook page for regular updates and some great self-care ideas to help us all through this difficult time.
We thank you for your understanding and can't wait to see you again in the not too distant future.
Take care of yourself and your family. 'Be calm, kind and patient'. From the team at Serenity.