About Sue Wakeling
- Diploma in Therapeutic & Sports Massage
- Certificate in Sport and Health Massage
- Certificate in Lithos Therapy
- Certificate in Massage Modalities
- Certificate in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Level 2
- Certificate in Myofascial Cupping Therapy
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Registered Member of Massage New Zealand
"I am the proud owner of Serenity Massage Therapy.
I am a professional, experienced massage therapist who has been massaging since 2007.
I am an active person with a sporting background who enjoys going to the gym, walking, yoga and gardening.
I am passionate about improving the well-being of clients and, as a qualified teacher; I am keen to empower each person with the ability to improve their personal lifestyle through education. I am keen to help clients understand exactly what they can to do help themselves. I want to help them to get to know how their body works and develop body awareness.
From my teaching background I bring an ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people. I wish to honour and respect each client’s needs and have a strong desire to make a difference to their lives. Helping others is what gives me great pleasure. I feel great satisfaction to see a client walk away with a smile on their face."